ICNA Upstate MFD Event is at Darien Lake Theme Park
Pre-sale tickets will be $21 for everyone 3 years and older. Children 2 and under will be free. Tickets sold at the gate will be $25 each.
- Buy ticket(s) online and collect your ticket(s) at the Darien Lake gate from ICNA’s Welcom Booth with your online receipt.
- ICNA is not responsible for your lost tickets.
- Theme Park opens at 10:30 am and closes at 10:00 pm.
- If you choose to stay at Darien Lake’s hotel then don’t forget to mention that you are an MFD guest to get a special discount. You don’t need to buy tickets for the admission to the park if you stay in the hotel.
- Plenty of Halal Food to buy from in the picnic area. Food stalls will close at 7:00 pm
- Arrangements for Salah in the picnic area.
- Parking is free with every ticket purchase for the event.
Date and Time
- Saturday, Sept. 01, 2018 from 10:30 AM until 10:00 PM.
Food and Bazaar
- A special selection of various Halal foods will be available at Picnic area uptil 7:00 pm.
- Darien Lake offers discounted rate for their hotel to MFD guests. If you choose to stay at Darien Lake then please mention MFD to get the speical rate. If you stay at the Darien Lake Hotel then your admission to the park is free. Several other lodging options beside Darien Lake can be searched Click here for detail.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://godarienlake.com/plan-a-visit/faq/
Or Call us at
Pay Online – Pick up your tickets at the gate on the day of event in shaa Allah!
Click on the image below!
Local Contacts and Sale Outlets
Call Now (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Islam Rochester, NY
Call Now (585)802-5301
Call Now (716) 440-6087
|Imam Yahye Omar
Chairman Imam Council WNY
Call Now (716)844-8587
Call Now (518)866-2672
Zaiqa Restaurant Buffalo
Call Now (716) 877-7797
Call Now (585)749-5478
Islamic Center of Rochester
Call Now (585)754-7055
Call Now (716)852-0330
Int. Food Market Rochester, NY
Call Now (585) 270-4004
Call Now (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Prayer loc. and schedule
Prayer area is designated in the Picnic Pavilion.
Lunch and Dinner
A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling superb food in the picnic area.
The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
Islamic and other goods Bazaar
We have dozens of vendors with hundreds of goods for Moms, Daughters, Dads and Sons
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Exit 48A off NYS Thruway (I-90) and six miles south on Route 77 to 9993 Allegheny Road, Darien Center, NY 14040.
Directions from Canada
From Lewiston-Queenston Bridge: from customs, bear to the left. Take I-190 South. Cross the Grand Island Bridge. Once off the south bridge, keep to the right and take I-290 East towards Albany. Continue on I-290 for approximately seven miles. Get into the left lane and turn onto I-90 East towards Albany. Travel about 14 miles to exit 48A. Turn right after the tollbooth onto Route 77 South. The Theme Park is located six miles on the left. From Rainbow Bridge: After customs, take the Rainbow Bridge to Quay Street. Turn right and enter the Robert Moses Parkway. Exit to the left towards the Grand Island Bridge (I-190 S). Take the first ramp on the right. Follow the directions to Darien Lake as they are listed above. From Peace Bridge: After customs, follow signs to the I-190 South. Follow I-190 South and merge onto the I-90 East towards Albany. Stay on I-90 East to exit 48A (Pembroke/Media). Take a right onto Route 77 South off the exit. The theme park is located six miles south on the left-hand side.
are suggested below for concerts, high volume weekends and highway construction considerations. From Buffalo: Take Route 20 East (Broadway) to Route 77. Continue north two miles. From Rochester: Take NYS I-90 to exit 48 (Batavia). Take Route 98 South to Route 20. Take Route 20 West to Route 77, continue two miles north. From east of Rochester/Syracuse: Take NYS I-90 to exit 46 (390 South). Take 390 South to Route 20. Take Route 20 West to Route 77, continue two miles north. From Corning/Elmira/Binghamton: Take Route 17/86 West to 390 North. Take 390 North to Route 20, continue west to Route 77, continue two miles north. From Canada: Take NYS I-90 to exit 48A. Go six miles south on Route 77. From Cleveland/Pittsburgh and points west: take NYS I-90 East to exit 48A. Go six miles south on Route 77, or call for alternate routes.