ONLINE SALE NOW CLOSES
PLEASE COME SEE US TOMORROW, SATURDAY JULY 8TH AT THE ICNA WELCOME BOOTH AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS
Boston Event is held at The Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
- Inshallah the event will be on Saturday, July 8th, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 9 PM.
- Tickets will be available online until midnight of Friday, July 7, 2023. Following that deadline, you will need to buy the tickets either from various listed outlets/sponsors or at the GATE on the day of event thru MFD Welcome Table.
- Pre-sale tickets will be at $38 ea. for everyone 3 years and older. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted without charge.
- Tickets sold at the gate will be at $40. Please visit us at ICNA-MFD Welcome booth and purchase your ticket for the MFD 2023.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admission ticket.
You are buying Muslim Family Day event ticket at The Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA) one day pass. Please show your PayPal transaction to pickup your tickets that will be available through ICNA-MFD welcome booth at the main gate of Six Flags New England
Date and Time
- Saturday, July 8th, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 9 PM in shaa Allah.
- Please contact one of the names mentioned in the list below or on the post flyer and get the ticket on special price of $38 ea. only.
- Price for the day pass at Six Flags New England GATE, on the day of event will be $40.
Food and Bazar
- A very large selection of various Halal foods from Gyro to Biryani will be available in the Picnic area. (our team is working on it)
Transportation and Accommodation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity. ICNA is working on getting a special discount for it’s guests. You will be informed about it on this page as soon as it is finalized.
- If your center or school needs to arrange bus transportation, please contact us and we will refer you to a specially discounted bus service.
Get more information on the park by visiting: https://www.sixflags.com/newengland
Or Call us at
Online sale is now OPEN.
Local Contacts and Sale Outlets
|Bling Bling Variety
New Britain CT
(860) 224 2400
|Asia Darbar Restaurant
|Abdul Haq Siddiqi
Prayer loc. and schedule
Prayer area is designated in the Picnic Grove.
Lunch and Dinner
A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling superb food in the picnic area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long.
Islamic and other goods Bazaar
We have dozens of vendors with hundreds of goods for Moms, Daughters, Dads and Sons
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Finding your way to the thrills and excitement of Six Flags New England is simple. The park is only a short drive from Boston, Albany, and other Northeast areas. So, no matter where you live, you can go from an ordinary day to extraordinary action, in no time. Directions Our physical location is Route 159, 1623 Main St,, Agawam, MA 01001.