Come join us at Six Flags New England and enjoy Muslim Family Day along with several thousand Muslims, In shaa Allah!
Boston Event is held at Six Flags New England (Springfield, MA)
- Tickets will be available online until midnight of Friday, June 14, 2019. Following that deadline, tickets will be available to purchase through our various listed outlets/sponsors or at the GATE on the day of event.
- Pre-sale tickets will be $35 for everyone 3 years and older. Children under the age of 2 will be admitted without charge.
- Tickets sold at the gate will be $38. Please see us at our booth at the main entrance to the Six Flags NE to purchase your tickets for the MFD 2019.
- Parking tickets must be purchased separately at the theme park. This is not included in the cost of the admission ticket.
- To collect your tickets, please bring the online payment receipt, and stop by at our MFD Welcome Booth at Six flags New England.
Date and Time
- Saturday, June 15, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM in shaa Allah.
Food and Bazar
- A very large selection of various Halal foods from Gyro to Biryani will be available in the Picnic area “River Edge Grove”.
Transportation and Accommodation
- Several lodging options are available near the park. Click here to see the different hotels in the vicinity. ICNA is working on getting a special discount for it’s guests. You will be informed about it on this page as soon as it is finalized.
- If your center or school needs to arrange bus transportation, please contact us and we will refer you to a specially discounted bus service.
Get more information on the park by visiting: http://www.sixflags.com/newEngland/info/faqs.aspx
Call us at
Online sale now comes to an end, please see us at the Welcome Table near the main entrance to the Six Flags New England!
Local Contacts and Sale Outlets
|Br. Abdul Haq Call Now (401) 230-5334 Seekonk, MA||Br. Khalid Akhtar Call Now (339) 237-1671 Sharon, MA||Desi Bazar Call Now (860) 548-0112 Windsor CT|
|Anwar Osman Call Now (781) 626-2768 Quincy/Sharon, MA||Br. Zafar Ali Call Now (603) 858-4323 Manchester, NH||Asia Darbar Call Now 860 793-9643 Plainville CT|
|Afzal Mohammad Call Now (978) 908-8459 Methuen, MA||Br. Zaheer Abbas Khan Call Now (508) 735-7576 Worcester, MA||Malika MacDonald Call Now (347) 754-1067 Boston, MA|
|Humayun Kabeer (HHRD) Call Now (603) 785-8234 NH, MA, CT, RI||Br. Yawar Adeel Call Now (978) 476-1950 Windham, NH||Bling Bling Variety Call Now (508) 769-0254 Worcester, MA|
Prayer loc. and schedule
Prayer area will be in Oak Grove Picnic Pavilion.
Lunch and Dinner
A special selection of various Halal Restaurants will be selling superb food in the picnic area. The halal restaurant food will be available for purchase all day long. The entrance to Oak Grove Picnic Pavilion is from Gotham City.
Islamic and other goods Bazaar
We have dozens of vendors with hundreds of goods for Moms, Daughters, Dads and Sons
Due to safety precautions, you are not permitted to wear loose clothing (unpinned scarves or dupattas) before going on the rides.
Location and Directions Six Flags New England is located at Route 159, 1623 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001 From Boston: Take Mass Pike-West to Exit 6. Follow I-291 West 4.2 miles, merging right onto I-91 South to Exit 3 (Agawam). Cross bridge and take first exit. Follow rotary to Route 57 West, then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England. From Albany: Take Mass Pike-East to Exit 4. Follow Route 5 South 5.8 miles to Route 57 West (Agawam/Southwick), then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England. From Connecticut: Take I-91 North to Exit 47W. Follow Route 190 West to Route 159 North, then continue 3.8 miles to Six Flags New England. From Rhode Island: Take Route 146 North from Providence. Follow I-90 (Mass Pike) West to Exit 6, then take I-291 West 4.2 miles and merge right onto I-91 South to Exit 3 (Agawam). Cross bridge and take first exit. Follow rotary to Route 57 West, then take Route 159 South (Main Street) 2.9 miles to Six Flags New England. From New York (Metro Area): Take I-95 to I-91 North to Exit 47W. Follow Route 190 West to Route 159 North, and continue 3.8 miles to Six Flags New England.For more FAQ’s please click here.